Top ten coffee jokes and puns
Here at the Wholesale Coffee Company, we’re currently concentrating very hard on the day job which is dispatching great quality coffee to our customers. At a time like this, you really don’t want to run out of coffee which is why you can order our products online for home delivery, all at great wholesale prices. We’ve got coffee beans, coffee whiteners, flavoured coffee syrups, hot chocolate and more, all available to buy online from our main website, www.wholesalecoffeecompany.co.uk. We’ve even got a sample pack of our top sellers, if you fancy trying something a little different. We’re working as normal, so just order from our online shop as usual. If you need a little pick-me-up in the meantime, we’ve put together our favourite coffee jokes and puns to make you laugh (or at least groan aloud!) Here we go!
- Q: Why did the coffee go to the police? A: Because it was mugged.
- Q: What’s our favourite Beatles song? A: Latte Be
- Q: Why did the hipster burn his tongue? A: He drank his coffee before it was properly cool.
- Q: What’s the most important thing about making good coffee? A: Learning how to espresso yourself.
- Q: What’s the name for the feeling you get when you walk into a café and you’re sure you’ve been there before? A: Deja brew.
- Q: What did the Ethiopian coffee say to the Indonesian coffee? A: “What’s Sumatra with you?”
- Someone stole my coffee cup today. I’m just odd down to the police station to look at some mug shots.
- I’m looking forward to 11am, when I’m going to have a dangerous cup of coffee. Safe tea first, though.
- What’s at the bottom of a coffee factory? The ground floor.
- A man walks into a café and orders a coffee to go. The coffee gets up and leaves.