Five signs you might be a coffee addict
With the UK drinking around 70 million cups of coffee every single day, it’s no wonder that many of us rely on a cup or so to get us going in the morning! Here are five signs you might be getting a little addicted:
- Your local coffee shop not only know exactly how you want your (complicated) coffee preparing, they have it waiting on the counter for you when you come in. When you don’t turn up for two days in a row, they think about calling the police.
- When you hear storm Doris is on the way, your first thought isn’t to rush out and tie down your garden furniture, put the car in the garage or worry about trees coming down. You’re too busy working out the safest route to get to your local coffee shop, and stocking up with emergency packets of beans in case the worst happens.
- Your friends and family know almost to the minute the point at which it’s safe to talk to you. Phone calls before a certain hour start tentatively, with the caller enquiring if you’ve had your coffee yet.
- You plan your holidays around coffee regions, visiting coffee plantations and coffee tours.While others sign up to go on walking and sightseeing trips, you’ve trying to persuade your guide to drive you up the side of a dormant volcano to visit a small, independent family coffee business.
- When you arrive at work, your schedule revolves around coffee breaks. You have your own set of ‘equipment’ – mug, coffee beans, milk frother – designed to optimise the coffee drinking experience, and heaven help the inexperienced intern who uses your spoon by mistake.
For all your coffee supplies for your coffee business, take a look at our main website www.wholesalecoffeecompany.co.uk – we’ve got everything you need to satisfy the most demanding customers, all at great wholesale prices.